Hi, I'm a 23 year old Long Island lady whose living her second life in Philly, home of squished pretzels and 'brotherly' love. I'm going to school for Physical Therapy and known to geek over anything anatomy or adaptive sports. You’ll find me either stopping to pick flowers for my hair or living waist deep in my studies. My favorites are fruit, artsy things, wearing aprons and sprawling down on the ground instead of actual chairs.
This is my place of inspirations, thoughts, and daily occurences. Enjoy.
The Dish on the weekend
Sadly, this will be my last big ‘hoorah’ of weekend cooking for the next two weeks. Finals are in 1-2 weeks and I actually need to dedicate my work heavily to didatics, not my dinners.
Friday (First Friday!!)
to eat at one of my favorites, Wedge + Fig.
They are adorable, eclectic and luckily one block away from me
Sunday (Planned to go down, as of now)
Weekend ‘Kitchen Workouts’
Saturday, yesterday was:
- Coconut Crockpot Hot Chocolate (this stuff is intensly thick and almost a sin to sip. It was the first thing made in my new crockpot!)
- Kentucky Bourbon Beef Stew (thing two made in the new crockpot!)
Sunday, today will be:
Get out your wooden spoons and aprons, it’s gonna be a messy ride!
Continued Cooking Craze
because I’m going out of my mind with boredom:
- Turkey Bacon and Egg Toast Cups
- More Apple Pie Poptarts
- Sweet Potato Frittata & a Cornmeal base
- Baked Tortilla Bowls with Taco Salad
- Acorn Squash & Sweet Potato Soup
- Skirt Steak an Blood Mary Tomato Salad
there is not enough mouths to eat all the leftovers in the fridge.
No Pictures taken
but proud to post they were made
- Pumpkin Mac N’ Cheese + Fall Harvest Salad
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Eggs over easy in Pepper ‘Flower’ Slices
- Holiday Peppermint Cheesecake
- Cranberry Champagne
- Avocado Fries + Cilantro Lemon Dip
- Seasoned Chicken (never happens)
- Butter Almond Crescent Cookies
To Be Continued…